Animal Hospital at Vista Lakes located in Orlando, FL is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team.
We are a progressive and growing 3-doctor practice located in the heart of Orlando! Our Animal Hospital has been in operation since 2005 and we provide a variety of veterinary medical services for pets in Orlando to include dogs and cats. Our hospital staff are like family, and we regularly do events for the staff such as pumpkin carving, stocking decorating, and small holiday parties. Our doctors also enjoy NO on-call or emergency as we are a member of the local emergency referral practice here in Orlando. We’re open 6 days a week, with Saturday hours of 8am – 12pm. We also offer a 4 day work week with rotating weekends.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL:
• We are a 3-doctor, full service, progressive veterinary hospital
• Excellent family-like team environment
• We utilize a board-certified cardiologist and radiologist for consults
• Digital radiography
• Therapeutic Laser
For more information: https://vistalakesah.com
ABOUT ORLANDO, FL
Orlando, FL is a thriving, exciting town and the city is the center of the largest concentration of family entertainment attractions in the world. Along with the many theme parks and water parks, there are many things to do for families, young adults, baby boomers, foodies, and outdoor adventurous types. Art lovers can enjoy the many museums, galleries and art studios throughout the area. Golfers love the challenging and historic courses in the area. Orlando has several parks and lakes that are great for relaxation, exercise and adventure. Orlando is less than an hour away from numerous beaches including; Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach. Other famous and historic cities such as Tampa, St. Augustine and Miami are all within a half-day of driving.
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in Florida
• Interest in Ultrasound, Surgery, and Dentistry, a plus!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Orlando, Florida, United States