Gresham Animal Hospital in Gresham OR is hiring a DVM (new grads welcomed!)
We offer the highest standard of care and services to Oregon pet owners in the Gresham area.
We are offering competitive pay with a work life balance type of schedule. Strong community following / been in business over 20 years.
We make our needs of the business our main priority and we say ‘yes’ to pets!
Our hospital offers: Digital X-Rays, Dental Care, Boarding, IV Placement, Pharmacy, Surgery and more!
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills through charting and in appointments with clients.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Capable of quality decision making.
- Demonstrates excellent time and task management.
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with staff and clients.
- Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to- date w/assistance from Lead Tech.
- Stays current on new medical information and changes to veterinary medicine.
Earliest Start Date:
Oregon, United States