Lake Country Animal Hospital has been serving Montgomery and Lake Conroe area residents and their pets since 1984. We offer quality compassionate care for all of our patients and their families. Skill and consistency are the hallmarks of our caring, professional, and well-trained staff. Lake Country Animal Hospital is a clean, modern veterinary facility that offers complete diagnostic, preventative medicine, treatment, surgical, dental and emergency services. Our goal is to provide quality compassionate care to all of our patients and be respectful and fair to each of our clients while continuing to be a leader in animal health care.
We are seeking either an experienced veterinarian or new graduate with skill, enthusiasm, energy, and a love of veterinary medicine. If you want to work in a practice that emphasizes quality medicine and doing the right thing for pets and their people, you will fit right in with our professional, experienced, highly trained staff and loyal clientele.
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which the applicant is to be employed.
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings and complete at least 30 hours of accredited CE per year.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
We reward leadership and excellence with:
• Highly competitive base salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Career Growth Opportunities
• In-house Training
We would love to help you achieve your and our professional goals together!
Montgomery, Texas, United States