Kernersville Veterinary Hospital located outside of Winston Salem, NC is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice!
Great opportunity for Work and Play! Join three other veterinarians in a well established, well equipped small animal hospital located in the heart of the Triad (Winston Salem, Greensboro and High Point). Enjoy advancing your skills in diagnostics, surgery and patient care while delivering quality compassionate care.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are dedicated to giving our patients the best care possible. We are a busy hospital with a devoted client base and offer a great work life balance with the flexibility to practice your style of medicine. An outgoing and quality care focused Veterinarian has the ability to build their client base quickly with the support of a well-rounded and tenured staff.
• Perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Develop Continuity of care and trust by communicating effectively with clients and providing a High level of care leading to client retention
• Collaborate and Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
An ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a Veterinarian. Is outgoing and able to easily connect and communicate with patients and team members alike. Is passionate about providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as in the procedural suites.
Bedroom community located in the center of three cities including five colleges with strong educational opportunities, sports, and cultural arts. Concert venues attracting national artist as well as local clubs with live music and two minor league baseball teams. Many craft beer breweries and local wineries. One and half hours to the Blue Ridge Mountains and three and half hours to the NC beaches. Recreational opportunities include biking trails, lakes for boating and swimming and sport leagues.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Kernersville, North Carolina, United States