Looking to practice high quality medicine and have a work/life balance? North Channel Animal Hospital is looking to add a Veterinarian to our awesome team! We offer mentorship, no after hour emergencies, a strong referral network, and a hard working dedicated team! To us, it is important that we care not only for your pet, but also for you by providing support, educational resources, and service that exceeds your expectations.
North Channel Animal Hospital (NCAH) is a fast paced, small animal practice with two veterinarians in an amazing new 5,000 sf facility. This progressive practice contains state of the art equipment with IDEXX in-house laboratory capability, digital and dental x-ray, and large surgical and dental suites. We use Avimark software and have a well-trained and educated staff.
Located just 20 minutes east of downtown right off beltway 8, North Channel is a great commute no matter where you live in Houston. Downtown is where you can experience the arts and culture! We have wonderful museums, theatres, and symphony. If you’re a sports fan, we have the World Series Champions in our back yard! Go Astros!! Houston is also home to many craft breweries: Karbach, St. Arnold, Southern Star, and Buffalo Bayou. Restaurants and fine dining are in no short supply!
Dr. Bordeau is extremely vested in providing training and mentorship for the entire DVM staff whether that be in-house, at another NVA clinic or through CE. The technician and front desk team is well established and ready for a new DVM!
For more information about our Hospital, please visit our website : northchannelanimalhospital.com .
• Relocation and Retention Bonus of up to $20K
• Health, vision, dental, 401(k), sick and vacation days
• CE Allowance
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in Texas
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively
• Manages time and tasks appropriately
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Houston, Texas, United States