Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital is seeking an Associate DVM to join our team!
Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital is looking for a full-time associate Veterinarian to join our 17,000 square foot state-of-the-art hospital. We are a progressive 24/7 general practice/emergency hospital with 20 plus doctors and over 100 support staff who strongly believe in compassion without judgment. Many of our veterinarians have special interests, including a strong emphasis on internal medicine and surgery. We see many species, with 20% of our patients being avian and exotic (although not all our DVMs see exotic patients). Our mission at Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital is “Where animals come first,” and we have an outstanding reputation in the community and online.
Great Opportunity for a New Grad!
About the hospital:
• Digital radiography
• Digital dental x-ray with two wet tables
• Two state-of-art surgical suites
• Boarding/Daycare facility
• In-house lab (Idexx)
• 12 exam rooms
• Separate isolation room
• Specialized wards (intensive care, cat, exotics)
What we offer:
• Great work/life balance with 4-days a week and 10-hour days, including 90-minute lunches and scheduled block off times during the day.
• Flexible and approachable management
• Mentorship and support for veterinarians at all levels and experience
• Supportive DVMs who work well as a team
• Opportunity to teach interns.
• Many opportunities for both financial and professional growth
• Competitive salary
• 401k with matching
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Relocation bonus
• Retention bonus
• Continuing education allowance
• Malpractice coverage
• License renewal and professional association memberships
About Thousand Oaks:
We are located in Thousand Oaks, California, just minutes from Los Angeles. Thousand Oaks is a fun and family-friendly city conveniently located next to many amazing attractions. We are a short drive to Santa Barbara, Malibu, the mountains, and the beach. There is lots of open space with many miles of hiking and biking trails in the local area.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
For more information, please reach out to Taylor Smith- [email protected]
Thousand Oaks, California, United States