College Garden Animal Hospital located in Roswell, NM is looking for a full time Associate Veterinarian to join our practice ($50,000 Sign-on Bonus and Student Loan Repayment Incentive offered)!
Are you passionate about practicing high quality veterinary care in a fun, supportive environment? Do you want to be part of a team that is always striving to provide the best patient care and client service in town? Are you efficient and thorough and feel like variety is the spice of life? Yes?! Then we want you!!
College Garden Animal Hospital located in Roswell, NM is looking for a full time Associate Veterinarian to join our 5 other doctors and highly skilled team. We are a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. Ideal candidate will have an efficient work ethic and strong desire to practice progressive medicine.
At College Garden we strive to deliver the best patient care possible by providing the highest standard of veterinary medicine and excellent customer service. While working with our team, you will feel the support throughout our hospital from our team members and our clients. As our hospital continues to grow, our enthusiastic team continues to develop through continuing education and dedication
For more information visit us at www.collegegardenanimalhospital.com
About College Garden Animal Hospital
In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Associate Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with a Managing Doctor and supporting medical staff. This individual advances the quality of medicine in the practice and provides exceptional client service to our clients and patients.
• Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
• Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
• Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in New Mexico.
• Large animal experience, a plus!
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
• Manages time and tasks appropriately.
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Roswell, New Mexico, United States