Animal Healthcare Clinic of Southlake , in Southlake, TX, cultivates a fun, authentic, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client and looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team. We offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine.
We are high quality, AAHA accredited hospital, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care cultivate in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
Come practice at just the right pace – patient visits by appointment with curbside drop-off, walk-ins, and emergencies are seen as needed and offer flexible scheduling for work/life/family balance.
- General practice hospital offering a broad range of services for companion animals.
- An in-house lab and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- An in-house pharmacy.
- Offer digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, and laser therapy.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
- Have 2+ years of practice experience
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas or able to attain a license and be in good standing.
- DEA license is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
Earliest Start Date:
Southlake, Texas, United States