At P riceless Pet Clinic , we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate working environments and cultures for every hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet accurate attention and keep clients well-informed.
Priceless Pet Clinic is a walk-in clinic.
As the Associate Veterinarian, you will provide a variety of services.
- Dental Care
- Surgery – by scheduled appointments
- Advanced Digital X-rays – cutting edge medical technology
- Spay and Neuter
- Wellness and Prevention services:
- Flea & Tick Control Products
- Parasite Prevention & Heartworm Testing
- Onsite Diagnostics
- Emergency Care
- Urgent Care
- Experienced Veterinarian – minimum of 1 year of practice experience
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
Earliest Start Date:
Normandy Park, Washington, United States