At Clear Lake City Veterinary Clinic , we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments and cultures for every hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet accurate attention and keep clients well-informed.
Check us out on Facebook !
As an Associate at Clear Lake Veterinary Clinic, you will provide extensive veterinary services for cats, dogs, and non-poisonous exotic pets. Members of our Houston veterinary team are on duty six days a week to provide everything from wellness exams and diagnostics to dental and surgical services , and everything in between.
- High tech-driven clinic
- Practices to AAHA’s high standards
- Open to bringing in new medicine (chiro, acupuncture, etc.)
- Digital X-ray
- Highspeed ultrasonic dental scaler
- In-House Vetlab Station
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Veterinarian.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
Earliest Start Date:
Houston, Texas, United States