Take part in our journey. Complete our team.
Montville Veterinary Group, located in an affluent suburb located forty minutes outside of NYC is seeking an experienced Veterinarian to complete our team and continue our mission of providing comprehensive and progressive veterinary care available in a fun, collaborative environment. Our hospital is a newly constructed and well-equipped facility. Our support staff is comprised of exceptionally skilled certified veterinary technicians and veterinary assistants all dedicated to providing the highest levels of care.
Get to know Montville Veterinary Group:
- No after-hours on-call or ER shifts.
- State of the art equipment and range of services including ultrasound and digital radiography.
- Minimal weekend hours.
- Collaborative multi-doctor practice, staffed of certified veterinary technicians (CVTs).
- Willing to help pay for specialized training in an area of interest to improve care to our patients.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- An ideal candidate is someone who is personable with an interest in engaging and educating clients. Candidates should be comfortable with pursuing comprehensive diagnostic workups as a large percentage of clientele are interested in the specialty-level care our general practice provides.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure (or pending licensure) in good standing to practice in the state of New Jersey.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Long term & short term disability
- Life insurance
- Annual CE funds, DEA and Licensure
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Earliest Start Date:
Montville, New Jersey, United States