Marine View Veterinary Hospital has proudly provided outstanding veterinary care to the local community since 1965. We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice. As an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited veterinary clinic, we are focused on ensuring all pets receive thorough, personalized care with every visit. We are Fear Free certified to help take the stress out of every pet’s visit to our clinic.
Marine View Veterinary Hospital, our Veterinarians provide the following services:
- Routine preventative medicine
- Dental care
- Pain management
- Therapeutic laser
- Internal medicine
- Nutritional counseling
- Specialist referrals
You will also have access to:
- In-house laboratory
- In-house pharmacy
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings, and complete required accredited CE per year.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
Earliest Start Date:
Des Moines, Washington, United States