Animalife Veterinary Center, located in sunny Naples, FL, is seeking experienced Associate DVMs to join our growing teams!
Animalife Veterinary Center was founded in 1996 with a focus on providing proactive, compassionate care to the pets in the Naples and surrounding areas. Over the past 25 years, our practice has grown from our original location in Mission Hills to include two sister locations, Eagle Creek and Pine Ridge. Our hospital serves a diverse, loyal, and ever expanding clientele, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a relaxed and collegial environment for staff and clients alike.
An ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience and the desire to hit the ground running with an advanced caseload, as well as a goal of developing a robust clientele and a long term place to call their professional home. Our experienced, well utilized staff supports our doctors to focus on providing gold standard medical, dental, and surgical services to our community, and our tenured Managing DVM and Associate DVMs are eager to collaborate.
About the Hospital:
• Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
• Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
• Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
• Manages time and tasks appropriately.
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Naples, Florida, United States