At Animal Clinic of La Porte , we employ the finest veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We've been a community leader since 1989. We are known for our Family Friend Service! We are passionate about protecting your pet’s wellbeing. Our comprehensive, compassionate care is evident in every service we provide. Our friendly La Porte veterinarians and staff will treat your pet with the respect they deserve so they live their happiest, healthiest lives for years to come.
As an Associate at Animal Clinic La Porte, you will provide extensive veterinary services for cats, dogs, and non-poisonous exotic pets. Members of our Houston veterinary team are on duty six days a week to provide everything from wellness exams and diagnostics to dental and surgical services , and everything in between.
Animal Clinic of La Porte offers the following veterinary services:
- Preventative checkups
- In-house laboratory care
- Parasite prevention and control
- Diagnostics , including radiology
- Surgical procedures
- Nutritional counseling
- Senior pet care
- Dental and periodontal care
- 1+ years of experience as a Veterinarian.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
Earliest Start Date:
La Porte, Texas, United States