North 10 th Street Animal Hospital is currently a progressive four doctor practice servicing a metropolitan statistical area of approximately one million people. Services include medical, dental and surgical procedures, acupuncture and limited exotic and emergency services. Our team has been operating in this area for over fifty years and is one of the first clinics to open in Hidalgo County!
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
• 5,000 square foot facility
• Nine exam rooms, a two-table surgical suite, two-table dental suite, intensive care area, treatment area, recovery area for surgical cases, two doctor offices and employee lounge
• Large waiting area and ample parking
• Digital radiograph (new unit in 2019), Idexx procyte and catalyst, urinalysis capability, surgical monitoring (Cardell) and fluid administration pumps.
• Ultrasound imaging (new unit in 2019)
• Isoflurane anesthesia and ultra-sonic dental equipment, digital dental radiographs
• In-house pharmacy
• AVIMark software
Skills and Basic Qualifications
A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university and licensure in good standing to practice in Texas.
Benefits: Health, vision, dental, 401(k), sick and vacation days, CE allowance, etc
North 10 th Street Animal Hospital, previously known as North 23 rd Animal Hospital has been in business for almost 50 years. For more information about our clinic, please visit our website: www.north10thstreet.com
• McAllen has a subtropical climate, featuring a hot semi-arid climate. The average high in January is 70 °F and the average low is 50 °F. The average high is 96 °F and the average low is 76 °F in August. The warm season is extremely long, as average high temperatures from May through September are above 90 °F and average low temperatures are above 70 °F. Come join us in enjoying the beautiful weather. For more information on the numerous activities in McAllen, Texas please check us out at www.mcallen.net.
• McAllen is the twenty-first most populous city in Texas and the largest city in Hidalgo County, Texas. It is located at the southern tip of Texas in the Rio Grande Valley and is part of the Southern United States. It is on the Rio Grande, across from the Mexican city of Reynosa, and is about 70 miles west of South Padre Island and the Gulf of Mexico.
McAllen, Texas, United States