Community Pet Hospital, Riverdale is looking for a Part-time or Full-time Associate DVM to join our general practice team! With two locations in Thornton (easy commute from Boulder or Denver) we are able to serve a larger client base. Our focus is quality medicine, client education and staff development.
We believe in a team based approach to medicine, with a highly skilled and experienced support staff and regular DVM meetings to draw on collective group experience and ensure collaboration, mentorship, and continued development. Community Pet Hospital Riverdale has a steady-pace environment with a small, dedicated, close-knit team.
- Digital radiology
- Digital ultrasound with telemedicine radiologist review
- Digital dental radiographs
- Progressive medicine
- Full in house reference lab
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling with work/life balance, including regular 3 day weekends & focus on self care
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- High staff to DVM ratio with skilled technicians
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Earliest Start Date:
Thornton, Colorado, United States