East Maryland Animal Hospital located in great central Phoenix location is seeking an Associate DVM to join our practice.
East Maryland Animal Hospital is an AAHA Accredited Animal Hospital in Phoenix. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets, early detection and treatment of disease, and complete veterinary medical and pet surgical care.
The doctors and staff at East Maryland Animal Hospital have provided Phoenix compassionate veterinary care and pet services year after year, making us the animal clinic of choice for pet owners in and around the Phoenix community. East Maryland Animal Hospital offers the Phoenix community medical, surgical, and dental services for dogs and cats. We also have an in-house pharmacy with access to specialists.
Click here for more information on this hospital:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Earliest Start Date:
Phoenix, Arizona, United States