Come join our Team at South Care Animal Medical Center in Spokane. We are seeking a full time DVM for our high performing veterinary team. This will be your dream job !
• Excellent pay and benefits
• Generous sign on bonus
• We believe in work / life balance (4 weekdays and every fifth Saturday)
At South Care, we are extremely proud of our culture and work environment. Though we work very hard, and expect high levels of service, we have good balance between work and fun. Strong surgical interest is a plus.
We have advanced equipment including digital radiography, digital dental radiography, ultrasound, and full in house laboratory.
We are a gold certified feline friendly practice. Our client demographic is among the best in the region. We have a strong understanding of and commitment to our core values Updated facility allows for clean and comfortable working environment.
Check out our website (southcarevet.com) and Facebook page to get a little taste of who we are.
• Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
• Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
• Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing in WA
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
Spokane, Washington, United States