Bayview Animal Clinic located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice!!
We are a five doctor small animal hospital with a small percentage of clients having exotic animals. We are located in east Fort Lauderdale, just minutes from the beach. Our hospital has been at this location since 1970 and has recently expanded with a newly refurbished updated facility.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.bayviewah.com
About the hospital
• Digital radiography
• Digital dental radiography
• Currently operating on Cornerstone
• Abaxis in-house laboratory equipment
• Two wet tables
• Dual treatment area
Fort Lauderdale has one of the best beaches in the world, a multicultural population, fantastic weather, ethnically diverse restaurants, thriving night life, and rescue groups galore!!
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings and complete at least 30 hours of accredited CE per year.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
We reward leadership and excellence with:
• Highly competitive base salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Career Growth Opportunities
• In-house Training
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States