National Veterinary Associates (NVA) is the largest private owner of freestanding veterinary hospitals in the United States. NVA owns over 600 veterinary hospitals and boarding facilities in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. NVA has grown rapidly and profitably every year since its inception in 1996. We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced Accounts Payable Systems Administrator to join our Support Center team. This role is integral to NVAs operations, since department’s automation and management of AP systems is a key part of our financial operations and reporting processes.
We are seeking an Application Developer who will be responsible to design, develop and support IT applications that support NVA’s corporate functions. This role will help design and build enterprise applications that align with business strategy and priorities. She or He will develop and support the enterprise systems and tools for corporate functions such as Human Capital, Legal, and Internal Communications etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and development of web, mobile applications and integrations
- Implement best practices and standards for applications and integration development as well as for technical support
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of new next-gen SaaS platforms that deliver business value
- Develop and support various technology platforms including HRIS, Workforce Management, Service Management (ServiceNow), Collaboration and productivity platforms (SharePoint and QuickBase).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders across the company to deliver quality solutions
- Collaborate with business systems analysts to understand business requirements, make build vs buy decisions and develop/implement technical solutions
- Help NVA evaluate and select service providers / vendors to deliver quality services
- Work closely with contractors to lead applications development projects
- Work as part of a company-wide department that supports Marketing, Finance, HR, Business Operations, Field Operations and Management.
- 3+ years of experience in custom applications development and SaaS implementations i.e. integrations development
- 2 + years of experience in development and implementation projects to build necessary software components and integrations using SQL Server and data transformational tools.
- Strong solution design and development expertise on variety of platforms including ServiceNow, SharePoint, QuickBase etc.
- Strong expertise in core technical skills (database, Microsoft software development stacks, mobile application development, APIs and other integration technologies)
- Experience working with multiple cloud based development platforms
- Experience in Veterinary Services industry or Healthcare industry is big plus
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and dashboard visualization tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- A deep investment in and passion for NVA’s mission
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion and a willingness to try to do things differently
- A critical thinker who loves creating and sharing insights
- An eagerness to learn, grow, and collaborate
- Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple & cross functional disciplines
NVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Hiring is contingent on candidate verifying their eligibility to work in the United States and passing a complete background check and drug screen.
*This role is not open to receiving agency candidates and any contingent submissions will not be honored.
Earliest Start Date:
WEST COAST, United States