National Veterinary Associates (NVA) is the largest private owner of freestanding
veterinary hospitals and pet resorts in the United States, owning over 1000
hospitals/resorts in the US and Canada. The company is backed by JAB holding, a
leading private equity firm, and led by a proven management team that includes MBAs
from Harvard, Columbia, and Wharton and former management consultants from BCG,
Bain, McKinsey and Accenture. Competing in a $25B industry that has grown faster
than GDP over 20+ years, the company has grown rapidly over the past 20 years, and
continues to do so, via acquisition, de novo, and same-store initiatives.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Manage multiple calendars, meetings, calls and other requests — requiring
utmost flexibility and diplomacy, ensuring all details are meticulously thought out
• Interface with all executive leaders, and their assistants, across the Company;
planning meetings, conferences and taking phone messages.
• Detailed travel planning. This includes understanding and knowledge of
high-level travel preferences and logistics management with astute attention to
• Proactive completion of routine correspondence including written notes, invitation
management, outgoing mails and overnight deliveries.
• General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, obtaining signatures,
• Organize, edit, and maintain confidential files and records, and data entry into
systems and reporting tools.
• Proactively anticipate the needs of the team and remove barriers before they
Here’s What You’ll Bring to The Table:
• Incredible attention to detail and a strong ability to organize.
• Must be poised — with grace under pressure.
• Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong
decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are essential.
• Extremely proficient in MS-suite, especially Outlook.
• Patience and flexibility to work with high level/visibility audience and adaptability
to different types of personalities.
• An upbeat, energetic, ‘can do’ attitude that exudes positivity and brings a sense
of cheer and optimism to the environment.
• A four-year degree is highly desirable, but candidates with equivalent work
experience will be considered.
• The ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects is a must.
• Ability to manage expectations of key stakeholders.
• High ‘get it done’ quotient.
Agoura Hills, California, United States