Practical Ophthalmology TimeOnline with Jane Whitley | Course - Postgraduate
17 August-15 September 2020 | Online CPD
This course will cover the common ocular presentations seen by general practitioners and will be particularly useful for recent graduates.The course will start with tips and tricks for performing an eye examination with equipment found in your practice or that can be easily and cheaply obtained. We will then cover the ten most common ocular presentations including the management of corneal ulcers, eyelid disease, uveitis and glaucoma. One of the four modules will focus exclusively on feline ocular disease.“I love the fact that the materials are available for 6 weeks and is a relatively short and manageable course for busy practitioners. The materials are concise and relevant, which makes the course easy to follow” Rosemary Soh, Blackburn Animal Hospital. “This TimeOnline was very useful and relevant to small animal every day practice. succinct and really interesting. Jane was outstanding in her prompt and generous responses to our questions” Larissa Ladyko, vetlove Bardon.
By successfully completing this course, you will:
- Have improved ability to examine the eye
- Have improved ability to diagnose ocular disease
- Be able to recognise common eye problems in the dog and cat
- Be more confident in treating and managing common eye diseases in the dog and cat.
- Practical eye examination
- Ten common ocular presentations in general practice part 1
- Ten common ocular presentations in general practice part 2
- Feline ophthalmology
Course - Postgraduate
- Companion animals
This event will take place in Veterinary Science Conference Centre, Sydney, 2006, NSW, AU