Dermatology, Anaesthesia and Critical Care in Aspen | Conference
10-Jul-2019 - 12-Jul-2019
VetVacationCE provides 15 hours of Veterinarian and technician RACE-approved CE in a vacation destination. We provide practical information that you can use in your practice right when you get back home! Discounted hotel rates. Registration includes 2 full breakfasts and a welcome cocktail hour!!
Michael Rossi DVM, MNS, ACVD
- Cutaneous adverse food reactions in the canine patienting
- Endocrinopathies and the skin
- Bacterial biofilm: A major contributor to resilient infections
- Dermatologic conditions of the paw
- Managing otitis externa
- Update on Immune-mediated Dermatoses: Lupus Erythematosus
- A round table on topical therapy in veterinary dermatology
Benjamin Brainard DVM, ACVA Anesthesia and ACVECC Critical Care
Topics1. Monitoring the anesthetized patient 2. Anesthetizing patients with respiratory disease 3. Safe sedation of patients in the emergency room 4. Choosing anesthetic protocols for emergency patients 5. Diagnosis and therapy for the dyspneic cat 6. Transfusion triggers 7. Traumatic brain injury 8. DIC: treat, don’t retreat!
RACE APPROVED CE
- Companion animals
This event will take place in 610 S W End St, Aspen, CO 81611, USA