At 4 Paws Vet in Neutral Bay, we pride ourselves on personal and caring service for clients and their pets. Our Practice Principal, Dr Ian Russ, has been caring for pets on Sydney’s North Shore for more than 38 years.
A purpose-built, modern hospital that is conveniently located on Military Road in the heart of Neutral Bay with easy access via public transport.
- Plenty of on-site parking at the rear of the hospital for our clients.
- Hospital has a strong, long-term, client base.
- The hospital has an engaging and warm energy from the moment a patient walks in.
- Strong team culture with a strong retention history of staff and a fun and friendly team environment
- Our hospital is equipped with a digital x-ray machine, ultrasound, IDEXX In-house pathology, anesthetic monitoring equipment, endoscope and ultrasonic IM3 dental machine.
- Our practice CRM system is Rx works.
- x 3 large consulting rooms including one specifically feline friendly, in line with our feline friendly accreditation.
- Spacious treatment rooms, surgical suites, and prep rooms.
- On-site cattery and convenient dog grooming/retail shop next door.
- x 5 strong Nursing team that is technically strong and supportive.
- x 3.5 strong Veterinarian team, with experience ranging from 3 years to 25 years PQE.
- A mixed surgical caseload, that offers variety including, but not limited to, Desexing, Ortho including TPLO, Dental, Complex Soft Tissue, Ophthalmic, and emergency cases.
Mon-Fri: 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-4:00pm and Sun: 10:00am-1:00pm.
An appealing shared roster that includes working one weekend in three and no after-hours or on-call work.